We are ready for Dancers to come back into the Studio for classes.
Here is a bullet list of What We Have Done, Changes To The Studio, and Continuing Operations.
Things will continue to change as our world changes. This list is in effect June 10, 2021.
What We Have Done
- Everything has been cleaned floor to ceiling
- We have a Prepared Plan in place and changes will be made as needed.
Changes To The Studio
- Mask wearing is optional.
- All persons, unvaccinated, ages 6 and older are recommended by the CDC to wear face masks in the building.
- Vaccinated people may use their own judgement as mask wearing.
- All customers and visitors are asked to wash or sanitize their hands prior to or immediately upon entering the facility.
- Hand-sanitizer dispensers are at entrances and locations throughout the building so they can be used for hand hygiene in place of soap and water, as long as hands are not visibly soiled.
- Signs are posted to remind everyone about hand washing and sanitizing.
- Waiting areas are open. If you have a young dancer, or are new to the studio, you are welcome to stay anytime.
- Competitive dance parents are encouraged to limit their time in the waiting areas.
- Signs are posted to remind everyone about social distancing
- Food consumption is ok for limited areas. Vending machines will be open soon.
- Water fountains are not accessible. Dancers are to bring their own bottles of water. Bottles of water are also available for purchase in the store, $1.
- Prior to business opening, all touchable surfaces will be cleaned with a product that does not allow germs to stick to said surface for 24 hours.
- All employees are responsible for cleaning their entire work area between classes and at the end of each shift.
- Fresh air ventilation will remain on during business hours.
- Dancers are to bring all of their belongings into the classroom with them.
- Dancers in Recreational classes ages 5-6 and older, and Competitive classes are welcome be bring their own yoga matt to class to use while doing floor stretches.
- Virtual / Zoom Classes could be available. Please ask for details.
- Retail store is open.
- Plexi glass guards are at the store counter in between employees and customers.
- Fitting room is open.
- Returns or exchanges are now accepted.
- Please stay home if you or someone in your family is not feeling well. Call the studio to let us know of your absence.